Todo app final version: allauth and social accounts

Todo Django App with allauth user management and social accounts: Facebook and Google

I ovverriden allauth templates with a very tricky technique: I simply looked to the default allauth html pages source code, copy form variables and made the neccessary changes, genius isn’t ? :grin:

cheers :slightly_smiling_face:

GitHub - IT-Support-L2/todo-final: Todo Django App with allauth user management and social accounts: Facebook and Google

how shall i setup the app? instead of smtp? got such error: No Facebook app configured: please add a SocialApp using the Django admin

Hi.

Todo app works as expected.

You only need to make few changes in setting.py.

Please follow this tuto to set up FB and GG APIs Django-allauth tutorial (Part 1): Setup & Facebook Login (upd. August 2020) – Django Investigations (wordpress.com)

It is desired to search on your own. Actually your only search is how to add social accounts API and nothing more!

I spent almost one month searching from tuto to another, from youtube channel to another and by trying again and again and again, until I successfully implemented allauth and social accounts which is a basic yet needed skill to have as django dev.

Good Luck

1 Like